Renewables mean security, independence, and leadership.
We've installed projects that will recoup 100% of their initial investment in 6 to 12 years.
After payback, a professionally-designed and installed system will continue to operate for decades. Every watt you generate after payback is growing dividends.
As energy prices rise and volatility rattles financial markets, the true long-term payback of a renewable energy system has a potential unmatched by other investments.
We get out the calculator and do our homework for you. We want you to understand your return on investment (ROI). Clearly and ahead of time.
While every project is unique, there are some commonalities:
* Commercial projects payback quickest. And save more energy.
* Residential projects take longer to payback economically.
* Solar thermal is typically the best renewable investment.
* In rural areas, wind becomes desirable at investments above $50,000.
* Payback calculations include the unknown future price of energy.
* Renewable energy systems fix your energy costs over 30-year lifecycle.
We believe that ROI is the first among many other considerations in calculating the true value of your renewable energy project.
Clean energy not only benefits our world, it enriches us ethically and spiritually. Once you start producing renewable power you may be pleasantly surprised at the true depth of its return.
Reasons to invest in wind and solar include:
* Promoting a sustainable lifestyle as a fundamental human principle
* Contributing to a healthier environment for future generations
* Realizing energy independence, price security, and peace of mind
* Increasing resale value and the desirability of a property
* Promoting the good will value of your organization or business
The price of solar thermal systems will not decline in the near future.
As the commodity prices of metals (primarily copper) increase so will collector costs. PV systems have already seen major price declines.
Thin film solar and experimental technologies are not yet cost effective, do not have tested life cycles or the proven reliability and efficiency of silicon modules.
Bottom line? The earlier you go solar or wind, the faster you change your utility bills into a productive asset that will generate power and increase your property value.